Marketing professional with a proven record of revenue growth through customer acquisition. Dynamic history of creating and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies that position businesses to capture customers with the highest intent to purchase products and services. Unique set of professional business experiences within the home services industry, including distribution, ecommerce, residential contracting and agency.
Director of Marketing (Leadership Team) | March 2019 – Present
Responsible for developing, implementing and aligning all digital and traditional marketing strategies.
- Assisted in growing company overall trending annual revenue from $54M to $61M in nine months.
- Responsible and accountable for $6M marketing budget across three metropolitan markets.
Valve+Meter Performance Marketing
Vice President of Marketing (Leadership Team) | March 2017 – February 2019
Responsible for developing and implementing all B2C client marketing strategies. Led a team of experienced marketers to deliver client results.
- Assisted in growing company revenue from $0 to $3.5M (annual recurring revenue) in two years.
- Delivered 32,500 Marketing Qualified Leads to 11 contractors in 2018.
- Achieved a combined $5+:$1 Return on Marketing Spend for home services clients.
- Provided 21,100 additional phone leads (in addition to MQL leads) to contractors through the Google My Business platform with local search engine optimization strategies in 2018 (a 45.75% increase year-over-year).
Director of Sales + Marketing (Leadership Team) | July 2015 – March 2017
Developed and implemented the marketing strategy for a multi-location residential HVAC contracting business.
- Grew company revenue from $6.1M (2015) to $7.1M (2016).
- Delivered new lead opportunities to the team, resulting in $1.8M in marketing-attributable revenue in 2016.
- Achieved a combined $14+:$1 Return on Ad Spend for 2016 calendar year ($125,000 Ad Spend).
Business Development Manager (Leadership Team) | January 2013 – July 2015
Developed and implemented new business growth programs. Responsible for expanding product offering through ecommerce channels including websites, Google Shopping, Amazon and eBay.
- Grew company revenue by a multiple of 640% from 2012 to 2015.
- Developed a network of 1,500 HVAC contractors to deliver installation and service lead opportunities.
The Habegger Corporation
Territory Manager & eCommerce | April 2010 – January 2013
Responsible for growing the Dayton and Cincinnati markets through new dealer acquisition. Led ecommerce efforts for Ohio and Kentucky regions.
- Grew dealer loyalty by developing new business and marketing strategies.
- Delivered $22.2M of sales through the ecommerce contractor platform in Ohio and Kentucky. Led the team in ecommerce performance.
Butler University | Business Marketing | 2006 – 2010
Download my cover letter here.
Download my professional resume here.
Download a copy of my DiSC profile assessment here.